Halal Ramen for my friends ~ Happy Cooking - at the moment is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on HP to find information to be used insight. Therefore I give Information related Halal Ramen for my friends is can you make it idea. Their most famous ramen is called Genghis Khan miso. My friend Nining loves Ramen so much but it's difficult to find halal Ramen restaurant in Japan. So I made this Ramen for my friends, Nining(Indonesia), Shohre(Iran) and Ozota(Uzbekistan).

Halal Ramen for my friends The Ramen Stall serves Halal traditional Japanese cuisine, altered to suit the local palate. Placing an importance on nutrition and intriguing food presentations. I am a soup person for ramen, and frankly, the soup base is delicious. my Buddy able to cook Halal Ramen for my friends to take advantage of 9 ingredient 10 step. the following Your way for make it.

The composition for cooking Halal Ramen for my friends

  1. Please buddy prepare 2 spring onion.
  2. You need 2 tablespoon vegetable oil.
  3. Buddy also needs 150 ml Soy milk.
  4. capable need to provide too 150 ml water.
  5. Please buddy prepare 1/2 tablespoon halal chicken bouillon powder.
  6. Buddy also needs 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce.
  7. capable need to provide too Pepper.
  8. capable need to provide too 1 pack Ramen noodle.
  9. You need 1 boiled egg.

A little overpriced, but it's still reasonable. Would introduce it to my friends. Featuring Volcano Ramen and Dry Spicy Ramen from The Ramen Stall! Follow us on Hungry Halal Food Seekers IG @hungryhalalfoodseekers.

The Instructions how to cook Halal Ramen for my friends

  1. Cut green part of spring onion.
  2. Fry onion with vegetable oil untill brown and smell good..
  3. Drain the oil.
  4. Combine soy milk and water and bring to boil. Add chicken bouillon and soy sauce. Pepper to taste..
  5. Put 1/2 tablespoon onion oil..
  6. Boil Ramen noodles and put in Ramen soup..
  7. Cut spring onion white part. And put onion oil and chill powder and a little of soy sauce and mix..
  8. Garnish with boiled egg, spring onion and Chinese bamboo cooked with soy sauce..
  9. Chicken bouillon powder I used.
  10. Soy milk.

Review in Halal Navi : I went there with my friend to try some of its well-known ramens. Thank you friend for this amazing shot! 📸. Turning our ramen into an absolute art, capturing every ingredient in this bowl of goodness. 🍜. A wide variety of halal ramen options are available to you, such as product type, type, and certification. I was wondering that if the powder that comes with the noodles is halal or haram.

That's the discussion or tutorial about Halal Ramen for my friends Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or you can also bookmark this site this with the title Halal Ramen for my friends This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com ... Happy Cooking :)

Related : Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Halal Ramen for my friends.