My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste ~ Happy Cooking - how many times is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on gadget to find information to be used example. Therefore Our give Information about My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste is could you make it idea.

My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste my Buddy able to create My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste to take advantage of 10 ingredient 7 step. this is it the steps for cook it.

The composition for cooking My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste

  1. You need to prepare 12 hotdogs (for my neighbors too).
  2. You need to prepare 12 hotdog buns.
  3. Also add 1 cup mayonnaise.
  4. Also add 1/3 cup Dijon mustard.
  5. Please prepare 1 TBSP honey.
  6. Buddy also needs 1 TSP vinegar.
  7. Please prepare 3 stalks green onion chopped.
  8. Also add 1 medium shredded and pickled carrot (recipe at Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese).
  9. capable need to provide too 1/4 of a sweet pineapple.
  10. Also add 2.5 oz unsalted and roasted cashews.

The Step by step how to cooking My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste

  1. I tasted the hotdogs yesterday when I made the Omerice. It was little too salty. So, I used a toothpick to make holes in the hotdogs and boiled for 4 minutes. Drained for 1 hour..
  2. After an hour, I made cuts on two sides of the hotdogs. One side cuts are opposite of the other..
  3. Chop pineapples. If it is not sweet, sprinkle some sugar and set aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, squeeze the extra liquid. Put in a bowl, add mayonnaise. Mix well..
  4. In a bowl, put mustard, honey and vinegar. Mix well. Crush the cashews using knife or mortar and pestle. Below is a picture of the ingredients I put in my hotdogs..
  5. Grill the hotdog buns. I used a skillet with ridges for the buns..
  6. On a pan on medium heat, heat up the hotdogs..
  7. On a hotdog bun, spread some pineapple mayonnaise, add hotdog, some pickled carrots, drizzle the mustard, sprinkle some crushed cashews and some green onion. Done..

That's the discussion or tutorial about My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also bookmark this website this with the title My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste This article grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com ... Happy Cooking :)

Related : Easiest Way to Make Yummy My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste.