Moi moi with spinach sauce ~ Happy Cooking - at the moment is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to use internet on gadget to find information to be used inspiration. Therefore I give Information around Moi moi with spinach sauce is can my Buddy make it inspiration. Moi moi (beans pudding) is one of such Nigerian foods that are loved by every Nigerian. It is made of beans and some other local ingredients. The recipe for beans pudding is not as straight forward as the recipe for porridge beans or even jollof rice but with time and a little keenness, however.

Moi moi with spinach sauce There was a time the little peak milk can was used and I can also remember when we used to use santana nylon (a transparent and narrow plastic bag). Moimoi - Steamed Bean Pudding - Sisi Jemimah. Great recipe for Moi moi. is a traditional Nigerian food made with steamed ground beans and enriched with spices. you able create Moi moi with spinach sauce using tools 14 ingredient 6 step. this is it Your way for make it.

The spices for cooking Moi moi with spinach sauce

  1. Please buddy prepare Beans.
  2. capable need to provide Palm oil,salt.
  3. Please prepare Onion.
  4. capable need to provide too Scotch bonnet.
  5. Buddy also needs Red pepper.
  6. capable need to provide Garlic,egg.
  7. capable need to provide too Seasonings,spices.
  8. Buddy also needs For the sauce.
  9. Also add Spinach.
  10. You need Scotch bonnet.
  11. You need Onion.
  12. Also add Garlic.
  13. You need to prepare Oil.
  14. capable need to provide Seasoning.

Bean cake made from black-eyed peas blended with peppers and onions. A hearty meal made with spinach in red bell pepper sauce, vegetables oil and traditional Nigerian spices. Moi moi with pepper sauce and small pieces of kpomo. Let's take the heat off you.

The Instructions how to make Moi moi with spinach sauce

  1. I Peel of my beans and wash it,I then add my pepper &onion,I blend them together.
  2. I boiled my egg and mix them together I add the seasonings and palm oil.
  3. I pour it inside a leather and I use steamer to steam it..
  4. I cut my spinach and wash it, I cut the vegetables that I mentioned above.
  5. I stir fry it and add my seasonings and spices.
  6. I then add my spinach and onion in a lower heat.

Order for delivery just before iftar. Puff puff with orange or lemon syrup and leaf wrapped Moi Moi with pepper sauce available to order from the Sinasir Hut. Cook Nigerian Moi Moi with Beans Flour. Potato Love Island (Mashed Potato with Sauce). Bean cake made from black-eyed peas blended with peppers and onions.

That's the discussion or tutorial about Moi moi with spinach sauce Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this site this with the title Moi moi with spinach sauce This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com ... Happy Cooking :)

Related : How to Make Appetizing Moi moi with spinach sauce.